Hours of Operation: 6:30am-7:00pm Monday-Saturday. Sundays 7:00am-7:00pm. Hours may vary on major holidays.
Boarding Check-In: We welcome our guests to check-in at any time on the day of arrival.
Boarding Check Out: Check out time is at Noon. A late checkout fee applies unless you have selected a package with an extended check out time included. If you check out before noon on your last day, you will not be charged for that day.
We require a $25 deposit for all boarding reservations.Deposits are fully refundable with a cancellation notice of 7 days.
3-day minimum stay requirements and additional deposits apply to major holidays.
Peak or seasonal rates may apply.
Vaccines can be given the same day as arrival, however, we encourage you to have them delivered as far in advance as possible to give them more time to take effect.
We recommend monitoring your pet for vaccine reactions for the first thirty minutes to an hour after vaccines are administered. Signs of a vaccine reaction include hives, vomiting or diarrhea, excessive panting, and/or weakness. Vaccine reactions are rare but are more common in small dogs receiving multiple vaccines at the same time. If your pet has had a vaccine reaction in the past, let your Veterinarian know so he/she can take steps to prevent another reaction.
You can text, email, fax, or bring proof of vaccines on the day of check-in. We do not allow pets to stay with missing or expired vaccines.The only exception to this policy is: your dog is allowed to stay with the 1st inoculation (in a series of 2) of the H3N2/H3N8 canine influenza vaccine.Vaccines must be current for the entire duration of stay
Canine Required Vaccines-
Canines Age 5 Months and older: DHPP, Rabies, H3N2 & H3N8, Bordetella
H3N2 & H3N8 Canine Influenza is commonly known as the “Canine Flu” and Bordetella is commonly called “Canine Cough.” We require all vaccines to keep your pet happy, healthy, and safe in a social environment, and they have been proven to be extremely safe and effective. However, not all veterinarians administer these vaccines since they are not required for dogs who are not in a social environment. Please contact us if you have any questions about getting vaccines.
Puppy Preschool Requirements (for our canine guests under 5 months of age):3 months – 2nd DHPP, 1st of H3N2 & H3N8 Series, Negative Fecal Test4 months – Completed all 3 DHPP series, Bordetella, 1st of H3N2 & H3N8 Series, Negative Fecal Test, Rabies
Feline Required Vaccines-
We can administer oral and topical medications you bring, free of charge, but we do not give injections.We require medicine and/or supplements to be brought in the original pill bottle and instructions given according to veterinarian recommendation. We cannot have any medications mixed in with food at drop off.Medications/supplements administered by City Bark cannot be expired.Products not labeled for use on pet animals may only be used with the written consent of the owner.
We cannot accept any pets that are pregnant or in heat, or with any contagious condition. Please contact us if your pet has a head cone, splint, cast, stitches, or bandages, as these require extra care and we may not be able to accept them for depending upon the circumstance or injury.
We require all pets to be flea free. Flea treatments will be given, at the owner's expense, to any pet that arrives with fleas or ticks. Treatments may include Cap Star and Flea Bath.
Minimum age requirements:
Canines are welcome starting at 3 months of age but will be required to participate in Puppy Preschool to provide the proper additional care during their stay. From 5-6 months, guests are welcome to have their pups participate in Puppy Preschool or in Adult Daycare. All pups will transition to Adult Daycare along with spay/neuter at 6 months of age.Felines are welcome at 3 months.
3-day minimum stay requirements apply to Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day and the week between Christmas Eve and New Year’s Day. Special hours of operation may apply to holidays.Peak season rates may apply.
We strongly recommend your pet stays on his/her regular diet to avoid an upset stomach. We ask that you pre-bag the appropriate amount of food for your stay.
We do have a premium veterinary diet, Royal Canin GI, available for your convenience, at no extra charge, should you run out or feed the same food at home.
Please leave food bowls at home because we provide them for all of our pets, and we sanitize them after every meal.
We do not accept any unneutered male cats.FIV Positive cats are accepted with restrictions.
City Bark "Health Care Commitment" Program
City Bark is pleased to offer our Health Care Commitment program (the “Program”) in the rare instance that something goes wrong during a stay or service with us. "City Bark" means City Bark or its subsidiary that operates the resort visited by Pet Owner’s Pet.
If your pet is injured, hurt, or ill during their time with us for boarding, daycare, training, and/or grooming services, City Bark will reimburse you ( as “Pet Owner(s)”) of your pet (“Pet(s)”) up to $500 in eligible veterinary diagnostic and treatment expenses.
What is my Coverage?
Pets receiving boarding, daycare, training, and/or grooming services- your pet will be covered by the Program. The Program applies to all current and future visits with City Bark.
What does the Program Cover?
Pet Owners will be eligible to receive reimbursement under the Program for any veterinary diagnostic or treatment expenses provided by a licensed veterinarian that is directly related to a diagnosed illness, injury, or condition (including, for example, canine cough or canine flu) that was sustained during the Pet’s visit with City Bark and was identified either during the Pet’s visit with City Bark or within five (5) days of the Pet’s departure from City Bark.
What does the Program Not Cover?
The program excludes the following expenses: Pre-existing illnesses, injuries, or conditions sustained prior to a Pet’s visit with City Bark, whether known or unknown by the Pet Owner prior to the visit; age-related illnesses, injuries or conditions; illnesses, injuries, or conditions inflicted on a Pet by a pet that is also owned by the Pet Owner; illnesses, injuries or conditions sustained by a Pet whose vaccinations were not current or completed less than five (5) days of such Pet’s visit with City Bark; illnesses, injuries or conditions resulting from parasite infestations including, but not limited to, fleas, ticks or mites; illnesses, injuries or conditions that result from a seizure; illnesses, injuries or conditions that result from an explosion, fire or an act of God; and any expenses related to a Pet Owner missing work for issues related to the Pet’s care.
Is this an Insurance policy?
No. The Program exists to fill the gap where insurance is not available. Reimbursement under the Program is generally paid out of City Bark's own pocket—though we reserve the right to refer a claim to our insurance carriers when necessary or appropriate.
FAQs for Submitting a Claim
1. Please reach out to us so we can help you in the event there is a claim under this Program.
2. If you have a claim, please have your pet evaluated by a licensed veterinarian and report the illness, injury, or condition, as diagnosed by such veterinarian, and notify to the Manager of the City Bark location within five (5) days of the Pet’s departure from City Bark and submit a written request for reimbursement to the Manager of the City Bark location. The written request for reimbursement should be submitted to the Manager of the City Bark via fax, email or hand delivery and must include a copy of the veterinarian’s invoice detailing the expenses and diagnosis.
3. After reviewing Pet Owner’s written request for reimbursement, City Bark may require a conference call with the veterinarian to learn more about the illness, injury, or condition or to confirm that the illness, injury, or condition was not pre-existing. In these cases, Pet Owner must provide authorization to Pet Owner’s veterinarian to speak to a City Bark representative regarding the Pet. If Pet Owner fails to provide such authorization, Pet Owner shall forfeit the right to receive reimbursement under the Program.
4. Within fifteen (15) days of receiving the Pet Owner’s written request for reimbursement and a copy of the veterinarian’s invoice detailing the expenses and diagnosis, City Bark will either (i) mail a reimbursement check to Pet Owner up to $500 or (ii) notify Pet Owner that City Bark is seeking the opinion of one or more independent veterinarians to determine whether the expenses are eligible for reimbursement. City Bark maintains the right to disqualify expenses that are not, in the opinion of an independent veterinarian, directly related to the illness, injury or condition that the Pet sustained during its visit with City Bark.
5. To be eligible for reimbursement, Pet Owner must satisfy all outstanding payment obligations to City Bark for any boarding, daycare, training, and/or grooming services.
6. Except as otherwise set forth herein, Pet Owner is responsible for paying all veterinary expenses directly to the veterinarian and City Bark will not make payments to the veterinarian.
7. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in the event that a pet sustains an injury, illness, or condition during its visit with City Bark, then City Bark will promptly attempt to contact the Pet Owner and/or the Pet Owner’s Decision Maker to discuss the appropriate treatment for the Pet. Whenever reasonably practicable, City Bark will attempt to obtain treatment for the Pet from the Pet’s primary veterinarian. However, in the event that this is not reasonably practicable, Pet Owner authorizes City Bark to obtain treatment for the Pet from another veterinarian. In each case, any expenses incurred by City Bark in obtaining such treatment for the Pet that are eligible for reimbursement under the Program will first be paid from the $500 maximum reimbursement and Pet Owner agrees to reimburse City Bark for any expenses incurred by City Bark beyond such $500 (or for the full amount of such expenses if the expenses are not eligible for reimbursement under the Program).
Other Details about the Program
Cancellation. City Bark may cancel this Program at any time without notice and shall have no obligation to reimburse Pet Owners for fees paid with respect to prior visits. However, if the Program is canceled during a Pet’s visit for which a fee has already been paid by Pet Owner, then the terms of the Program shall continue to apply to such a visit.
Pet Owner’s Acknowledgement; Sole Remedy. Pet Owner represents to City Bark that Pet Owner is the lawful owner of the Pet(s) and that Pet Owner is fully authorized to enter into this agreement. All of the information about Pet Owner and Pet in this agreement is true, accurate, and complete. Pet Owner understands, acknowledges, and agrees with the terms and conditions of the Program. Pet Owner also understands that the reimbursement for eligible expenses provided under the Program as described herein are Pet Owner’s exclusive remedy in the event of an illness, injury, or condition sustained by a Pet during a visit with City Bark. PET OWNER RELEASES CITY BARK AND ITS AFFILIATES AND AGENTS FROM ANY OTHER LIABILITY FOR ANY SUCH ILLNESS, INJURY, OR CONDITION.
General Terms and Conditions for Services
General Release of City Bark. City Bark agrees to exercise reasonable care with regard to Pet Owner’s Pet(s). Pet Owner expressly agrees that in the event of Pet Owner’s Pet’s disease, illness, injury, escape or death that results from Pet Owner’s Pet’s visit with City Bark, City Bark's liability shall in no event exceed the lesser of the current chattel value of a pet of the same species as Pet Owner’s Pet or $500. The owner understands that the concept of dog daycare is to allow dogs to be socialized by interacting with people and dogs. Additionally, the owner grants permission for pets enrolled in the daycare program, staying overnight at the facility, receiving grooming/bathing services, or any other services provided by City Bark to be housed in crates or kennels. Pet Owner further agrees to be solely responsible for any and all acts of Pet Owner’s Pet while in the care of City Bark and to defend and hold City Bark and its affiliates and agents harmless from any claims, damages, injury, or other liability resulting from Pet Owner’s or Pet Owner’s Pet’s acts or omissions. City Bark may take photos (including on webcams, if applicable) of Pet Owner’s Pet while receiving City Bark's services or in City Bark's care (“Photos”). Pet Owner hereby grants City Bark a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free right and license to publish, distribute, adapt, modify, or otherwise use the Photos, or any portions thereof, in any manner for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without Pet Owner’s notice, review or approval. If Pet Owner does not pick up the Pet at the agreed-upon date and time, Pet Owner hereby authorizes City Bark to continue to provide the services as set forth in this agreement at Pet Owner’s expense. If Pet Owner’s Pet is deemed abandoned, City Bark may, in its sole discretion and as permitted by law, deliver the Pet to a third party adoption partner, animal control, or other similar government agency in accordance with applicable law. If Pet Owner fails to pick up Pet for any reason, Pet Owner releases City Bark from all further liability and responsibility for Pet Owner’s Pet. Pet Owner shall remain liable to City Bark for all unpaid charges, including without limitation any court costs and reasonable attorneys’ fees incurred in the collection of the charges. Pet Owner agrees that City Bark has permission to contact Pet Owner or Emergency Contact regarding your Pet's stay with us. Pet Owner may revoke permission to contact for marketing purposes at any time by clicking "unsubscribe" or replying
“Stop” to text messages communications.